- Export License/ permission will be required for an SUV that is a 4×4 and is armored to NIJ IV.
- Proof of export out of the U.S.A. (e.g., Ocean Bill of Lading or Airway Bill and Form 3495 if applicable) will be required for all armored vehicles whose base unit entered the U.S.A. under TIB (Temporary Import Bond).
Exceptional Warranty Services
- Standard warranty is set at 1 year from the day the vehicle is delivered.Extended services - The service requirement during and after the vehicle’s warranty period is based on the four following categories:
- Routine service and/or repair of armored cars on customers’ own workshops using the main service Manual and Supplementary User Manual. Necessary spare parts and service information are part of the requirement and will handle many little tasks.
- Standard service and/or repair of armored vehicles can be performed at the customer’s location. Their personnel have been educated by HEAT Armor technicians and have sufficient technical information and manuals.
- Service and/or repair of armored cars by order of HEAT Armor – technician team (mechanics, electricians, armored car body specialists) who are capable of undertaking more detailed work, either at an Authorized Service center, or at the customer’s premises using their own equipment and materials.
- In the rare case that major repairs are required, the HEAT Armor manufacturing facility provides the full range of service, repair and/or remounting of armored cars on site.
Capabilities of Servicing Competitors Products
- Updating vehicles
- Replacing Bullet Resistant glass
- Routine maintenance
- Armor and glass replacement
- Take advantage of our expertise while taking advantage of our price incentives. Volume and your rapport with HEAT Armor can offer you purchasing power. You may be entitled to GSA pricing. Customized warranty or payment alternative provides advantages when choosing HEAT Armor as your preferred armorer.
Logistics / Fleet Management
- HEAT Armor specializes in proving a complete package to include handling logistics and fleet management. We understand that the contract does not stop with the purchase of the armored vehicle, so HEAT Armor is also ready to offer you our logistics support services. We have over 25 years’ experience in shipping vehicles around the world into some of the most remote places. We can provide all means of transportation to ship your vehicle(s) to their ultimate locations. You also can rely on HEAT Armor once your vehicle arrives. We are prepared to be your logistics and service provider throughout the life of your vehicle(s).